Thursday, August 5, 2010

It Actually Happened

I finally won something!!

I never thought this day would come!

No, not the lottery...

not a new car...

Think a bit smaller.

But in our house, the excitement level is just as big...

Here it is:



It's a pattern to make adorable trench coats for Rachel's treasured American Girls!

I received an e-mail from the delightful Cinnamon at

Liberty Jane Clothing

letting me know I had been selected to choose any pattern I liked.

She has some really cute patterns and finished clothing and accessories for the beloved American Girls.

Add another website full of goodies to my ever-growing wishlist.

Thanks, Cinnamon!



1 comment:

  1. congratulation on your big win !!! next time it could be lotto 649 where a million buys what a million should. Karma has changed girl !

    ReplyDelete