Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Great Sunday Afternoon

As a mom, don't you just love it when you know you have an allotment of time when you know nobody is going to bother you?

Okay....I know what you're thinking:  Jen, you're at home alone five days a week!

Yes, I know, I know.  But somehow I get more done when I only have a short amount of time to accomplish a list of things;  deadlines make me so efficient. When I have a whole empty ahead of me, I tend to daydream about what I could do instead of actually doing something! 

So today, whilst the troops were frolicking in the snow building forts and sled runs, I did this.  Isn't she cute?

I made her using a pattern from bitofwhimsy.

She was lots of fun to make. I used terry cloth from an old project. Anyone ever used terry cloth in their sewing machine? Wow, what a mess!!!  Little bits of fluff everywhere!  Oh well, I still think she's a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment