Thursday, January 28, 2010

Take just one moment....




Anyone who knows me at all knows that there certain things that I hate.

There are many things that I don't like (let's be honest, I'm a bit of complainer) but there a few specific things that I really and truly hate:

(1) the size of my behind

(2) when there is no chocolate in the cupboard (see no. 1) and

(3) cancer.

Sometimes just hearing that word can send me into a downward spiral of sadness and anger. 

It makes me sad that my mom and dad aren't here anymore....that they never got the chance to hold Rachel.

It makes me sad that Colette isn't here anymore to tell me her views on how I could do something better.

Even though these three special people each had a different form of cancer, in my opinion, cancer of any kind is the enemy.

So if there something you or I can do to help someone get ahead of the enemy, I believe we should.

Pray, donate, volunteer, click.

Yes, that's right click.

If you go to
 and click (it's totally free), you can help someone (someone's mom, best friend, sister) fight the fight against breast cancer.

It will take less than 60 seconds and perhaps it can save a life.



No comments:

Post a Comment